Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not really a restoration but I saw the body works, and thought it belongs here. Sorry if wrong section.

Have anyone seen or have this wing? I bought this from the guys that are providing the CF hood. I've never seen it, but I'm not as old as some of you guys.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Looks like the smaller version of the Mitcom/Eribuni whaletail that was available.

I remember Peter (Han) telling me he had some left, a long time ago.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Looks like that whats mounted almost every A6 in my country.

Its a wing made by a company called Foha.

I will take some pictures on the weekend.

·
Registered
199 Posts
OMFG!!!!!! I want the whale tail!

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's not the whale tail. I seen that and this is not it. Yes, this is the one Hans was talking about. IIRC, he said this was specially design by their guys, but not 100% sure. I've also seen the Foha and this is not it, unless they have more than 1 version. BTW, this is the last one they have, and no more to be made.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I've also seen the Foha and this is not it, unless they have more than 1 version.
I have just compared to other pics, you are right, the foha only looks quite similar. And the other difference is that the foha is made of foam and very flexible.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Make a mold?

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
its a little bulky for me...doesnt really flow well.

Unique tho.
Exactly what I wanted. Cause it's gonna go on the Supra that I plan on widebodying, which will be bulky also. I want some good downforce from it. Hopefully it will do the job.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts