Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a working rear diff and fiberglass fender flares (set of 4, or at least right rear). Curt 206-229-1385

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I could set you up with a set of 4 from an 84...but I've only got one diff left now so I want to keep that as a spare for myself.

I'd selll you the 4 fiberglass sections (ie without the rubber for $70. plus shipping. If U can't use your rubber sections (close to the ground) & therefore do need them, we can work something out I'm sure.

PM with a regular email and I can get pics to you.

Cheers,

Dave

·
Registered
906 Posts
PM on it's way ...

I - sinceely - hope, this is not an effort to say -Fuck You - because I want "too much" for a sweet 3.73 that has been in your posession for 6 months, that was, a "short term" I need to borrow a diff. so my car can be driven deal .............

·
Premium Member
4,040 Posts
Got a 4.30 here in GA that works but whines. Don't know how I'd ship it though.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
over 70lbs is considered over weight and cost alot more so one time I shipped it without the rear cover and it wasnt too badI think 68lbs or something long time ago

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Yes, I've shipped them in the past, but not fun to pack and still keep under the postal weight limit. I drain fluid and remove all bolts, nuts & brackets, leaving cover in place. Barely gets under limit, but those were non-LSD so LSD might add weight to put it over. Can ship in Canada by Greyhound because they have a higher weight limit.

Bob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts