Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
'84 Dark Blue Converted to 5 Spd... '85 ..gradually acquiring parts to Turbo ... have 82 Engine
1,528 Posts
I'll have a bunch but don't have time to specifically be looking for small items ATM... I have one in 1 car that I was supposed to put on.. but(Stupidly) haven't yet.

However, I guess I could pull what's needed off 1 of my own cars... (since they won't be driven during the Winter) ..& replace them in the Sping ...when I come across the other ones...

PM. ur Email with Zip so I can get U a Shipping quote....

Cheers,

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for getting back.
Email: [email protected]
ZIP: 30326.
Just got my hands on an 85’ L-Type. If you have the front turn signals for an 85 I could use them too. Cleaning up both an 82 and 85.
As far as the rear side marker I need the drivers side primarily if that’s the one you have. Thanks.

·
Registered
'84 Dark Blue Converted to 5 Spd... '85 ..gradually acquiring parts to Turbo ... have 82 Engine
1,528 Posts
I'll sell a pair of rear side markers for $25 for the pair... plus $14 Shipping equal $39. Total

I'm not parting out my '85 now... as I'll have a way of storing it... so need to keep the front Turn signals

LMK if U want to go ahead with it...

Cheers,

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts