Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
I have some spares (left & right) sitting at home. Will have to get back w/ you tomorrow, unless someone want to run outside & look at their car right now. I would do the same, but I drove the MKI to work today instead :(

However.... Does anyone have their EPC handy right now & look at the Part#'s???

·
Registered
793 Posts
I tried searching my EPC program, but I don't have a MA67 listed in this version, only the MA61, which doesn't have the lamps.
Sorry guys...

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
Oh marvy..... :p :p

The rear side marker lamps are not listed in the EPC?????

Looks like I'll be bringing the spares w/ me tomorrow.

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
EPC Parts software

ZZT231,

The EPC that most of us have unfortunately, is the parts listing for the North America dealers. It has "some" European items, and it also has Lexus items listed, but you need some sort of special code to access them.

From discussions w/ Danny Colionthon in Adelaide, it appears that the AUS Toyota parts listings "might" be a little bit different than what is on our North America EPC, so I'm not sure if this will work???? Someone want to correct me on this???

·
Super Moderator
8,413 Posts
I downloaded mine from here;

http://www.yankeetoys.org/docs.htm

I wish I could find a North American version. Some of the stuff just isn't the same. Plus the parts listings for the Celica and Supras are combined. You would never believe how many different types of engines there are listed.

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
Okay....

Heh.... Was all set to post the information on Friday... Until the Forums had some technical problems... :mad:

I have one of my marker lamps with me.... It is labeled "Toyota" 14-128R". The left side is labeled "14-128L". Am pretty sure that this is not the part# in the EPC.

I also have a copy of a Mitchell Catalog "Parts Sheet" for the various parts that repair/body shops use. The right side marker lamp says 81750-14040. The left side says 81760-14040.

The rubber mounting gasket says 81754-14040 for the right, 81764-14040 for the left.

I'll be visiting Toyota again in a few days (I need a excuse to order a tranny filter for my A43D Automatic in the MKI) & I'll see if the Parts guys can pull up a current Part# for the side markers & the mounting gaskets, and I'll also check on current availability.

·
Super Moderator
8,413 Posts
Did you follow the FAQ on the same page?

http://www.yankeetoys.org/Documents/EPC_FAQ.htm

I know you need to burn each on a CD with the correct labels. You also need to have only so much free space on the drive to install. Other than that the program should load. HTH

·
Premium Member
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SilverMk2,

The message i get is
GCSUBS01. C, setuped_cd_check, FindFirstFile, (80)(11)(0)
GCSTUP14.0,unsetuped_cd_check,FindFirstFile,(11)(0)(89)
GCSTUP10,mkdir,F:\TMCMSTW1,(0)(13)(198)
GCSTUP,Cmd_PF_Click.get_input_dat/SetClientInfo,(13)(0)(0)

I don't know what i am doing wrong :oops: ... F: is the CD ROM
Is there a problem?

Cheers

·
Super Moderator
8,413 Posts
I have no idea. Maybe you got a corrupted file on your download. Its been so long since I 1st installed mine.

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
ZZT231,

Okay......... :D

Visited Toyota today (turns out that the part that I was going to order, I don't need), and had them check their EPC listing.

The Part numbers that I posted earlier from the Mitchell Catalog Parts Sheet are STILL the current numbers that Toyota has. When you call up the Part#'s for the left & right side housings, it includes the housing assembly, the rubber gasket, and the mounting screws. According to my parts guy, both the left & right side marker housing assemblies are still CLASS B items, so at least up here in the US, they are still easily available.

Good luck getting your copy of the EPC burned!!!!

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
ZZT231,

I'm located in the NW part of the US (Seattle, Washington). Since it's a CLASS B item, the dealer does not have it in stock, but they can order it from the regional warehouse in Portland, Oregon. Should only take 1 or 2 days to get here.

For some "bizarre" reason, 1 light assembly is listed for $26.49 USD, the other is listed for $31.86 USD. We could not figure out why.... Both housings are identical looking, except that one will only fit on the left side, the other will be on the right.

You do realize of course, that some of us can get you some from a junkyard or their spare parts bin for about $5 each + shipping???? Better than paying $25 - $30 USD for new ones. :? (Uh.. don't have any spare "extras" at the moment).

Wiring is not included. On the US spec MKII's, the wiring for the side marker lamps is part of the tailight assembly light bulb wiring harness and it's connected to the back cover that you remove to access the lightbulbs for the tailights. Having removed both the 82 - 83 + the 84 - 86 left & right tailight assemblies several times from junkyard MKII's, I can confirm this.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
ultramate

I have access to Mitchel Systems Ultramate.......And they list the part # as 81750-14040 for the right and 81760-14040 for the left at $26.49 each U.S. Dollars

1 - 20 of 21 Posts