Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting ready to order the couple of parts to make myself a rear bar almost identical to Wes's.

I am MORE than happy to make up some of these for people who want a bar JUST like Wes's but cant get ahold of one.
(bar will be fully adjustable for fitment and preload)

This thread is to see how many people would be interested and if anyone is willing to put a small deposit (would be taken off your bar price, you would get the first bars, and at a cheaper price than the rest of the bars I will be making).

Please let me know. I want to order soon so and figure I should order more than just one set.

Thank you.
Scott.

·
Registered
13,116 Posts
*edit*
I was mistaken, seems they are out of stock...
Sorry 'bout that.
*/edit*

In-case you didn't realize, these are available through one of our sponsors (based on your statement about the difficulty of acquiring one).

http://www.celicasupra.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48633

We are pleased to now offer this amazing product build and designed by our very own Wesley Hetrick. We thought it would be better for everyone if we just ordered 10 to 20 of these to keep in stock so that they are always available.
I'm not saying you shouldn't make your own rear bar, or ones for others, just making sure you weren't doing it for the reason that they're difficult to get, because if Raptor's got them, they're anything but difficult to get...

--billyM

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
id be interested depending on price, and quality/appearance of the final product. but, since everything youve done so far has been really nice, this should turn out good as well.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
alright, For a price for the first 5 people will be 100 shipped (unless Ive spoken and told you otherwise) in the US (a tad more to canada)

This will be all steel construction so tho it may be a tad heavier with will be just as strong as the TSC Bar.

Hoping to order the end pieces tonight or tommorrow so I figure a week or so to have them shipped to me then another couple days to make them up (I have pretty much unlimited time to work on them, so its just getting the materials).

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Have you asked George if he wants to stock some more or are you waiting for him to read this thread?

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Parts that needed to be ordered have been ordered. Hopefully QA1 will come through and get them to me soon so I can start.
I ordered enough for 5 bars. So I will make a 5 bar run. If more interest arises I will order more.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Have you asked George if he wants to stock some more or are you waiting for him to read this thread?
Im not making myself one because he doesnt have any, Im making myself one because I have and will continue to make every piece for my car that Im capable of. And since I had to order smaller pieces I would see if anyone wants one. Im not trying to take away from George or Wes...just simply putting another option out there. Doing my best to help the community and I have nothing but free time to do so.

Did you got any more order yet?
I only have 2 for sale for sure, and it will be a run of 5 bars so 3 are still up.

IM interested, but id like the see what the end result will be. Im guessing this will be a bare product that we could paint to out liking
Not a bare product. I will coat to your liking before shipping, or even polish the bar.

·
Registered
144 Posts
i dont know what Wes' bar looks like.......

1 - 19 of 19 Posts