Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Removing front bumper - 85 Supra

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Whitey482 
#1 ·
Does anyone have a diagram showing how to remove the front bumper. There is nothing in the service manual. I want to have an idea of what I’m getting myself into before I start. My front bumper took a small hit and cracked. I’m going to remove it to see whether the crack can be fixed or if I will have to replace.

Also, if anyone knows where I can get a replacement bumper please let me know.
Thanks.

#2 ·
Going from memory:
There is 4-5 bolts on each side, with the nuts removed from the inside of the fenders. There is I beleive 5 nuts attaching the top part to the header panel. To reach them (deep socket) need to remove grill/fogs/blinkers first. Then, there is 3 steel strips at the licence plate bracket level. If the splash guard is still there, another 3 bolts!

Reactions: ddd228
#3 ·
This might help. I find it easiest to remove the entire front bumper assembly with everything attached. There's 4 long bolts with oblong washers welded on top. Remove the nuts underneath. There's two large bolts in front I believe they are 17mm near the bottom air dam. Then there are several smaller bolts 10mm all around.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.