Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I've finally completed the TSRM "renovation". Most all links are added for easy browsing of the huge document. for those that download it and are checking it out, there are a few occasions where you will click a link, and it'll take you to a different location. this is just because the part of the page i was linking to was to far down, so acrobat automatically went to the next page, just scroll up a little bit, and you'll be golden. there may be a few links that i missed, but i think most of those are BS links anyway, and I'm sure you'll find it if you really want it:)

You can download the originally modified "linked" file HERE (PDF, 36.2MB) .

Alternately, another member has made the document searchable using the above file, I have uploaded this file as well to my site and you can download it HERE (PDF, 65.6MB)!

I've still included both because there may be difference instances in which you use the file. the search feature is nice on larger tablets and PC's, but not so much for phones and smaller tablets. You could download the linked version on your phone and/or smaller tablet, and the searchable version on your PC or large screen tablet.

Any comments and/or complaints, PM me.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Thanks! This will work great on my garage laptop.

·
Premium Member
6,108 Posts
Crappy NW Weather + Crappy NW Housing + McChord AFB Posting = New TSRM-Great job, Dude-

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
awsome!

will

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
update.

while surfing ebay, i noticed there was a guy who was selling burnt copies of the TSRM PDF. that pissed me off, so i have added securities to prevent editing to the document i modified, protecting my work from someone else making a profit. if anyone wants a version they can modify, ill post up the original unmodified version on my site for download, otherwise, tell me what you want modified in the document and ill do it. i know its free, and illegal for the most part anyway, but i still ahve time in it, and i dont need someone else making a profit off stuff i did. this doesnt effect any of the already downloaded PDF's... and id hope people would be cool enough to keep what they downloaded for themselves, since they can easily give a link to anyone who wants it. i may sound like an ass hole... but hey, i am. in the future i may give out the password to get into the editing options to a select few highly trusted people if they desire it.

i looked into doing a search option, and with the original scans being the way they are, i cant find a way to do it. i guess if someone wanted to rewrite the entire thing word for word a search option would work, but as it sits now, it wont... sorry.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Yeah, I tried to convert it but it's los res and the software I have won't even try. That's why I was asking for a better version. Oh well, one day when I'm really bored, I'll try scanning it again... You've done a nice job on this and I'd also like to say thanks for taking the time!

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Man, I finally got around to scanning through it, this is great.

I must say, awesome job, thanks for your work.
Expecially making it available for everybody for free.

Links are great, and all highlighted.

Again, great job, thanks.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
im working on getting the 82 wiring diagram in it. but kinkos wants $20/page to scan it and put it in a PDF for me. i guess im in the wrong business if they can get away with charging that much. the only reason i dont want to scan the wiring diagram myself is i dont have a scanner big enough... just the typical 8x10 single page scanner. id like to keep all the pages as a whole, because i dont want to go into photoshop and put all the pages together. if i find someone who has a big enough scanner (my moms ex-boyfriend has one big enough), ill add it in, if not, sorry guys.

·
Registered
7,171 Posts
1 - 20 of 98 Posts