Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I got my Celica-Supra (build date Sept '85) it had experienced a crash and there were no front fenders or hood and none of the fender extensions. After searching for about 6 mos I found all the body parts and spent about $3000 on body work and paint. It gets compliments where ever I go. Pictures of it are at http://www.fencehost.com/slideshow.html.

Now, after ten years of driving it my left rear suspension arm has rusted and begun to bend and I've stopped driving it until I find replacement(s).

I need a replacement but none of my old sources are giving up any Supra(s) or Celica(s) or Cressida(s) which I could use for the parts I need. So, how do I find them across the Internet or in Salvage Yard networks?

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I have the drivers and the pass side in good shape. I just sold one off of the 82 and shipped it here in state GA. It was expensive to ship. You will get the arm with ebrake stuff and the hub. Pm me if you are interested in it. I think the weight was 50 pounds shipping from 30187

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
85-6 left rear suspension arm

you added to the thread I began saying you have both a left and a right suspension arm available. I am not sure if I need the right side. I have the car in the garage but after jacking it up the rim stuck on the axle wheel due to rust. An old problem I guess. PB Blaster cutting oil should help. I'm sure I need the left rear suspension arm. What would that cost me to get it from you? I am in Omaha, Nebraska zipcode 68137.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts