Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
You guys should really not have me laughing out loud at work, I already get looks from people and I don't need any help! This is too funny, Billy, you mad crazy yo.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Rock out ya mang totally rep tha 865 down here yo gota throw down sum mad nawz so ur shiz be the quicknazz.
I'm just surprised no one else said it first! Heck, it even took Billy 3 hours to stumble onto it! lol

Scotty

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
This is how society under that stupid Fuck Obama is heading."It's ok to be stupid,spell words the way your mouth says them and the whole world will understand"I call bullshit.Speak proper English,or close to it.Don't reinvent the language just as I'm NOT your homey yo.
The dumbing down of America...Fucking sad.

·
Registered
13,096 Posts
This is how society under that stupid Fuck Obama is heading."It's ok to be stupid,spell words the way your mouth says them and the whole world will understand"I call bullshit.Speak proper English,or close to it.Don't reinvent the language just as I'm NOT your homey yo.
The dumbing down of America...Fucking sad.
...not sure if serious?

--billyM

·
Registered
57 Posts
billy thought you were kidding because what you said was so ridiculous, it sounded like a joke. Going out on a limb here, but if you hate Obama, you probably loved Bush; Then you talk about stupidity, proper English, and inventing words, while talking about a guy that graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard Law; meanwhile his predecessor is world famous for all three. No offence, but it sounded like sarcasm.

·
Registered
131 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Rock out ya mang totally rep tha 865 down here yo gota throw down sum mad nawz so ur shiz be the quicknazz.
yo ya cant foget tah trow sum bladez on dat shyt. I be talkin 26's breh!! den hit up mah boy down at dah spot & git yous some sounds up in dat bitch. den top dat bitch off wit sum sucshun pipez and dah beetz it dah grille!! YEEEEAAAAA BOYYYYYYY ITS ALL BOUT DAT 209! EAST O DAH BAY!!

the worst part about this is most of the words, my browser said was spelled right... fucking ibonics

·
Premium Member
6,112 Posts
Ouch...that hurts!But the truth always does.
A live political thread on CS? In before the Lock. Bob, I already told you what you should do. You know you could carry any part of Eastern Washington on a one ticket platform. You live in Liberal La-La land over here. Talksoup for Mayor of Pasco!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts