Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I forgot to let you guys know. I did the search and only found out about swapping digital to analog. I cant find anything about nanalog.
I have 3 mkii and want to use one with digital speedo.
You guys are cold and lock the post like that without giving me achance to explain.
Since you guys know so much, maybe you can help me figure this out.
I want to know if there is away to find out all the posted and replied that I
've been to (At www.supraforums.com all I have to do is go to search and type my user name and it would list all the places I 've been to). :?: :idea:
thanks

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
supraii said:
Ok, I forgot to let you guys know. I did the search and only found out about swapping digital to analog. I cant find anything about nanalog.
I have 3 mkii and want to use one with digital speedo.
You guys are cold and lock the post like that without giving me achance to explain.
Since you guys know so much, maybe you can help me figure this out.
I want to know if there is away to find out all the posted and replied that I
've been to (At www.supraforums.com all I have to do is go to search and type my user name and it would list all the places I 've been to). :?: :idea:
thanks
The reason why the thread was locked was NOT to be cold. It's standard practice on this forum with repeat questions in new threads. Please allow me to explain...

We go through this almost every single time someone new joins the forum. We have a serious problem on this forum with new people asking the same questions over and over and over again, and the long time users get upset because they keep answering the same questions all the time.

When you have a moment, please read this thread: http://www.celicasupra.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1897

I know for a fact the analog to digital swap has been addressed a few times. Here is the answer: "Don't do it". It's a pain in the ass to do, people have tried it and to the best of my knowledge nobody has been successful in doing it. Again, I don't want to come off like an ass, so please don't take it that way - but this EXACT answer has been given to so many people SO many times...it's not even funny.

Here is the solution to your problem on searching for past posts you have made:

1) Click to view your own profile: http://www.celicasupra.com/phpBB2/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=673
(like what you would see when you are viewing someone elses profile)

2) In your profile, click on Find all posts by supraii - our forum makes it even easier than it is on SupraForums.

Again...thank you for joining the forum and participating in our discussions, just please try to search (using several different attempts and keywords or phrases) before asking a question you suspect may have already been addressed.

Thanks!

·
Registered
195 Posts
We go through this almost every single time someone new joins the forum. We have a serious problem on this forum with new people asking the same questions over and over and over again, and the long time users get upset because they keep answering the same questions all the time.
Perhaps this is a sign that we need to put more effort into the FAQ. I'm sure I could come up with several common questions that we could easily throw into the FAQ. Just a thought.

- Mike

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Glaucus said:
Perhaps this is a sign that we need to put more effort into the FAQ. I'm sure I could come up with several common questions that we could easily throw into the FAQ. Just a thought.

- Mike
I agree. The FAQ on the main website here: http://www.celicasupra.com/faq.htm could use some updating. If any of you would be willing to put together what you feel are some of the more repetitious questions, that would be great. They could then be added into the various sections in the FAQ (my Mr. Malloy perhaps?)

Once the FAQ is up to date, we can point new users toward it when they ask common questions like the above.

I just don't have the time to mess with it, otherwise I'd tackle it myself.

Feedback?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SupraRacer007
thanks for helping me with the info about finding all the posts I 've been to and more. I did really tried to search and find way to get. I even went to live chat and met rumptis and he tried to help also but unable to help.

Sorry about this post, I did not mean to cause problem. I know what you are saying. I read these kinds of stuff before in this forum and on www.supraforums also. I also read afew posts about swap digital to analog and could not find anything about analog to digital. That is why I post the swap analog to digital. Anyway I will take your advice not to go with it.
Again thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts