Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

161 - 168 of 168 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,556 Posts
Someone was asking for this thread again.

·
Registered
46 Posts
This is absolutely a great post. But my jdm is different. It doesnt have the same M1 connector. Does anyone have a wire diagram for that to make a sub harness? Thank you.
Brandon

·
Premium Member
5,556 Posts
I'm going to bump it again because it belongs somewhere where others can find it. Like I said about 17 pages ago, it's a little different than mine, but I never wrote mine up so let's go with this one.

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
I'm going to bump it again because it belongs somewhere where others can find it. Like I said about 17 pages ago, it's a little different than mine, but I never wrote mine up so let's go with this one.
I agree, should have been a sticky a long time ago. Its a good starter guide, however i do admit it has room for improvement. I just don't have the time anymore, which is why I posted it too ironically... I didn't have the time to build them anymore. Haha

Definetly a lot of good info in the many pages of this thread.

·
Premium Member
5,556 Posts
It's that time again.

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #167 (Edited)
Celipra,

Yes A and C go together, It would look like D E B go together. With the image cut up like this i'm not too sure. I looked at the first page, put it looks like the image has become less clear as when I first created it.

I'll double check the first page, looks like the images are still available.

Thanks,
Leon

PS,

I believe I made mistakes on this guide for the IACV, someone posted the fix either here or on the 2JZ guide for use with the timed relay.
I don't remember what page

·
Registered
664 Posts
Hi Lee_MA61,

Thanks for your reply. Please let me know if you get a chance to review the images and confirm that. Also, would you happen to have instructions for wiring up the e1 connector on an '83? It's the same one mentioned here.

161 - 168 of 168 Posts