Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here goes. My 83 _type was stolen and recovered. I have been putting everything back together and was working around the car today. Now the thieves had stolen my gas filler neck also the R/R Mud Guard was gone but I hadn't noticed before that something else was missing. :32: It seems there is a a body piece that makes up part of the rear wheel well behind the tire that is detachable and when removed gives access to the filler neck assembly. Well I clearly saw that that piece is missing (just didn't pick up on it before with everything else I was dealing with). The picture below shows how there is a wide open view back to the filler pipe that should not be there.

Do you have anything that shows a diagram of this part of the car and the constituent parts so I can see (along with others) just was this thing looks like? Is a replacement available (probably not) :sadsmilie Even a part number or exploded page from a manual would help. That way I could find one from someone on the forum maybe. Either that part was stolen along with the Mud Guard or they just pulled it all to get at the filler neck and didn't bother to put it back. Who knows.:rolleyes: On the left side the rear of the wheel well seems to be welded in.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the diagram. At least I know what it looks like. They seemed to have left many of the screws. What other years/models is it interchangable with? Anyone parting out a car might have one.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Parts are ready to ship.

I've got the list filled and package is ready to go.
Thanks for letting me help you keep it rolling with the right parts.

The inner wheel well shields.
The '83 mud guard, right rear.
Speed-o cable.
Rear wing brace nut cap.
Tank fuel filler neck pipe with connectors & snap ring.

I can't find the right year dimmer rheostat.
But it might turn up as I know I had one extra one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts