Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all i have heard that u cant get rims for our cars or some say u can.. i just wanted some links to places where i can get nice sized rims for my car without any mods to put em in.. are there any out there..

help would be appreciated

rick

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
Search.... Definitely has been covered before.....

Specific's???? Like size & width???? Spacers or not???

Let us know on specific's & we can tell you more information.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
stock

stock rims.. i just read 245's is that for back and front??

also what rims are available without spacers say 17-18 inch

peace thanks
rick

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
Tires are going to vary, depending on wheel size & width.

Wheels (at least in 17's)... Compomotive's, Braid's (George??), possibly Futura's???

18"s are going to be tough to find, especially in our wheel offset.

Hopefully James Razor (Supra GTR) will chime in soon.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Sorry about that guys, I was in our Atlanta facility to coordinate a move there.

But yes , there are plenty of wheels in 17" sizes. Yes, please do the search. We have plenty of listings on wheels ranging from Volk to Forgeline.

·
Super Moderator
7,300 Posts
CJSREDPRA said:
Tires are going to vary, depending on wheel size & width.

Wheels (at least in 17's)... Compomotive's, Braid's (George??), possibly Futura's???
I know that i can speak for the Braids and possibly the comp's...or anything coming out of Europe...they are going to be expensive at the current exchange rate.

When Chrisitan, Chad, Michael and Myself got our Braids is was 1.04 now, 1 Euro=1.19 USD...that's brutal.

So to anyone wanting the Braids or Comps, i'd personally say wait it out...unless some financially guru can chime in and tell us that the $us isn't going to gain on the euro...then i'd say: Now's the best time :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts