1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
15,005 Posts
rub city. the fronts would stick out too far for the rear. much less the front. centers would be nice to have and get new loops made.

·
Registered
366 Posts
i like how you basically show CelpraFNG how much he should have charged you for those rims.

-greg

·
Registered
64 Posts
Ouch! Mine were not in as good condition as those were but damn! $800! Funny post Gregg. Again, sorry how things worked out man. Steve

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
No Im not showing that to him. 1st those are biger and cleaner. 2nd I know what I wanted and this is what I wanted. I wanted them in as a fixer upper. That way I dont have to pay as much.

I still got to pay more to have them repeared. But thats ok!!!

I still got to pay more cash to Steave anyway so theres no need to be hostile!! :cool:

·
Administrator
7,186 Posts
Drift kids are ridiculous. They advertise that wheel as a 240 fitment...when it looks like thes:

HAHAHA

·
Registered
366 Posts
CelpraFNG said:
Ouch! Mine were not in as good condition as those were but damn! $800! Funny post Gregg. Again, sorry how things worked out man. Steve
it's all good. i'm just going to focus on the interior for right now.. so i guess i changed my mind after all.

·
Registered
6,499 Posts
TRD_83_SupraDrifter said:
Yeah chirs is so much more the asshat than me. For exaple I dont need to drive my supra into a cone to know what it will do. FYI Chris did and is missing part of a flear now. :D
it was previously broken, i was curious. it led experimentation. wow the already broken flare broke more. oh guess what. ive jumped my supra also. im such an idiot drifter :wtf:

·
Registered
6,499 Posts
TRD_83_SupraDrifter said:
I know what I saw the 1st time you came here and it wasint like that.

2nd time you cam when you came to bring back the rims you borrowd you had that!!
Point in case I know what I saw! :rolleyes: Im done no need for me to say more. :p
thats because i did a good job of concealing that it was broken. after i hit the cone, i ripped it off.

·
POTATO
17,207 Posts
You guys need to have your little bitchfest kept in PMs. No offense to either one of you, but you keep whoring up other peoples threads with this nonsense. I also understand that Alex started this thread, but I'm sure he didn't originally intend on it being like this. I'm sure if Stephen wasn't so busy with the design of the forum, he'd have owned both your asses by now.

Keep it in PMs children

1 - 17 of 17 Posts