Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buddy in Calif is looking for a 3.73 or 4.10 RnP set. He suffered probably some excess play in pinion gear and things went boom. If you have a decent set, or have a lead on a set, post here and I will forward the info to him. Good guy, honest, and has an awesome Mk2 with a LS3 crate motor. Thanks!

Don L.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Please don't post pictures of his car... I keep looking at my Supra, then looking at the LS3/TR6060 combo in my daily driver and proceed to have bad thoughts. Pictures of a clean setup like that would be very bad for my willpower since I'm trying so hard to keep this thing stock. Good luck on the search!

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
You can get brand new 7.5” ring and pinion 3.73 out of Australia. They are used in Hilux diesel front ends with standard rotation 7.5” diff:

Nitro gear sells brand new 4.11 R&P for 7.5” standard rotation:

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
Reactions: racefanfoster

·
Premium Member
755 Posts
Wow, that did NOT exist three years ago when I learned my diff clutch pack was toast and I went looking for options. Nice finds.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
I have a 3.9 R&P available out a Mk1 Supra. $100

PM for interest and pictures.

David

·
Registered
194 Posts
I've got a good to very good condition set of 4.10's if he wants those instead of the 3.90's. I've kinda been hoarding them.

·
Premium Member
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, looking for the 7.5" RnP gear set. Will have to check out Nitro. Will look into if Mk1 Supras RnP fit the Mk2 ? Maybe 3.90 could work, will also ask if interested. Thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
I am interest to see your pictures please
Hotroder82, I posted the pictures 6 days ago on your wanted post here Pinion and ring 3.9

Unfortunately I sold it to Don already. However, I do have another complete third member with a 3.9 r&p open differential for $200 + shipping from zip 92109 so try to PM me if interested. Because it is complete shipping the weight is expensive FYI.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Upon closer inspection the remaining R&P I mentioned on 5/7 is not good enough to sell. Sorry, no mas.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts