Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,095 Posts
Terrible news. I lost touch with everybody here after we moved and I got real busy and then had some nasty medical issues of my own.
Dave will definitely be missed. He helped me numerous times, and he helped many other people here.

RIP, Dave

·
Registered
138 Posts
Very sad news indeed. I was never lucky to meet him in person, but he was one of the first to welcome me here, and I had a couple of entertaining conversations regarding my ever reoccurring charging issue.
While that will ultimately be repaired much based on his knowledge, I will cherish his memory and hope he is in a better place now.
My thoughts are with his friends and family.

Take care, everyone!

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
I'm heartbroken. I've had a couple of major surgeries in the last year and had to move as well and lost all computer and phone access for months while recovering and hadn't communicated with anyone. Finally found the monitor, keyboard, mouse and UPS in a box labeled "First Aid" along with a couple of huge rocks????? a couple of weeks ago. Dave and I communicated all the time. Mostly he would stop by every few weeks when he came up my way to buy smokes at the Indian reservation. I stopped by his place regularly too. We went on a couple of Supra trips together as well as many other "adventures". I could go on and on and as you all know, usually do. But I'm getting old as most of you are too and I'm tired of losing so many friends and long time coworkers like Phil said too. He's one of the few I think of nearly every day. RIP my friend. You are missed. Condolences to his family and our family too.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts