Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

61 - 80 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
:frown: this month just fucking sucks hearing that one of our members has passed at such a young age he passed on 4-17 he was 19, my best friend died from a gunshot to the head 4-19 he was 19 his birthday was the 24th of this month, one year ago 4-23 my best friends dad passed. this month just blows. my condolences to their family and friends im so sorry

i just watched the video im crying right now i cant even get word to explain how sad i am a 16 year old girl and a 19 year old kid what waste's of a live. i hope that fucker get the shit beat out of him in prison

·
Registered
133 Posts
im in shock...... just wow....

My condolences go out to their families.......

R.I.P.

·
Registered
152 Posts
R.I.P.

its sad to hear when a fellow supra lover is put to rest.
god bless him and his family.

·
Registered
330 Posts
R.I.P......so sad.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Just thought some of you guys out there may have wanted to know how much he was truly cared for.

The pole has pictures all the way around it from the ground to about 6 feet up.

Here are a few pictures of Tad and his car.

·
Registered
189 Posts
thats horrible! R.I.P. makes me mad that innoccent people get hurt in those kind of situations!:32:
my prayers go out to them and their families

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
I haven't been too active on the forums in the last few months, but I'm glad that I checked today when someone brought the thread back up. This is just such a horrible thing to hear about. Normally I'm not too shaken when I read the news about people dieing (its not that I'm not apathetic, I just don't normally put myself in the shoes of a loved one to think about it), but being that he loved these cars like how I do, and how he and his girlfriend were young and in love (I'm 23 now, and I got married at 21 and my wife was 17), he had so much to live for.

I'll pray not only for the families of Tad and Leigh Anna, but also for the other young person in this tragedy, the other driver. That young man had just as much of a life ahead of him I'm sure, and although he will get to live his, for the next few years at least he probably will wish he wasn't.

·
Registered
41 Posts
wow. the world will definitely be less of a place without these two. rest in peace.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
I just read the article Dean.

Now I understand that we want to prevent bad things from happening, but my mind is going about here.

They were rear-ended unexpectedly and the car caught fire. Maybe they saw the truck at the last minute, maybe they didn't. All I'm saying is, sometimes there isn't enough time to react. If for any reason you don't have time to react, you can't do anything Surviving Driving is teaching.

I understand what they're trying to do, but some situations are just unfortunate and sometime we can't do much to change that.

61 - 80 of 96 Posts