Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Sad, and it happened near where I live too.

D

·
0 Posts
What!?

this is fricken horrible! i truly hope their familys are alright....that is the sadest thing i read on here today...i just wish they are in a better place now...RIP

·
Registered
378 Posts
Whats the deal for the cops to try catching a guy when someone else could be kill???...Thats sound strange to me.:SM130 (1):
Rest in peace.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Sounds strange? That's the way it's always been. If you're the suspect, they hunt you down.

Getting hunted down can make a suspect do strange things, even put other folks' life in danger.

Even more primitive animals do it. I hunt deer, and if the dogs jump an old, huge, wise buck, he'll run into a bunch of females and the dogs will end up chasing them out in front of the barrel instead of the buck.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I haven't been on the forum long but after reading all 9 pages, its safe to say he was a good kid and he was touched by everyone who knew him or even knew of him. 5 months had past since the occurrence but its still a shocker to hear that a fellow member doing what he loves and with who he loved were lost. Condolences to Tad, Leigh, loved ones and those involved in similar outcomes...even to the culprits that may God have mercy on their souls.

·
Registered
78 Posts
omg.. wow... my heart, thoughts, prayers, and condolences go out to his and his gf family and friends.. may they find peace in a time of such tragic loss...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Wow, I could imagine losing my life in a lot of ways in my Supra, but at 19, not sitting at a stoplight like that. My condolences. I hope the family can recover, and that they see justice.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
RIP may the law put the penalty for the action and may he be put in front of his and her family so he can see what tradegy he incurred. If he shows no remorse put him away as a child abuser that should work. 25 you should know better by doing something as stupid as that. "Common sense most do not have". I am not a modified parts guy but anything needed for this young mans car will be donated by me free in his and hers memory. Love you rest in peace the both of you.

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
Whats the deal for the cops to try catching a guy when someone else could be kill???...Thats sound strange to me.:SM130 (1):
Rest in peace.
Ummm... if the cops never chased anybody then every drunk and most wanted would flee. I feel safer getting these a-holes off the road rather than them getting away and doing God knows what the next day. It's very unfortunate that sometimes the guy minding his own business get hurt or worse. Hopefully the drunk gets a real judge that will give him what he deserves rather than some panty-waist that will try to nurture and "rehabilitate" him.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
BTW, the illegal immigrant they were chasing had driven off from another accident, had a BAC 3x the legal limit, and had multiple previous drunk driving arrests under various aliases. No telling if they have his name right since he is undocumented, but at least he is serving 15 years for 2 counts of murder rather than just being sent back to cross again under a different name. He hit Tad's Supra at 70mph w/o ever touching his brakes. Point is, he would have been in an accident whether the police were behind him or not.

·
Registered
555 Posts
RIP buddy I will always miss you and would not have the suprar addiction i have today if it wasnt for you.
I think about u everyday and dedicate my supra to you.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Four years later and it is always sad to read about two young people who lost their lives so suddenly. Pushing almost 30 myself and having two young children I feel my mortality rate increased each day as it passes, I wonder almost every time I get behind the wheel of my supra and any other car if I will make it to my final destination or not. I would hate for my life to be cut short unexpectedly or that of my own children. RIP to those who are no longer with us. It happens everyday but it always come to a shock when its somebody you can relate to or knew.

81 - 96 of 96 Posts