Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted in the wanted section for some parts. I even offered up to $40 on these parts in mint condition, I got a few "i will look and see" and "i have those but its to cold to get them right now" replies. Then Road Ripper chimed in and went to the junkyard and got me the parts (and some for himself i hope) and shipped them out right away and packed great. Dragon Lady kept up on the communication very well(thanks). I must say these 2 are a great team and an asset to CS. The best part of all, is they didnt gouge me. I offerd $40 and they charged me $15 shipped! If anyone on this forum needs to learn how to be a good, honest, stand up seller or person overall...take notes from these two members. :thumbsup:

many thanks...Jake, aka...ABQMK2

·
Registered
443 Posts
Aww, thanks. Just wanted to return the favor for that Car-fax. :) Glad you got them in good condition.

And yes, he got plenty for himself there too! He always comes home with way more than he originally went to get! You should see our garage and the walk in closet in here that's stuffed full of parts. He claims he's gonna put up a sale thread one of these years....:rolleyes:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts