Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

RockAuto 5% Discount now thru Aug 19th

7K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  autogeek 
#1 ·
Discount on RockAuto Parts!

Thank you for being a RockAuto customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:

How to Use Your Discount Code
Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" box without any other numbers or characters.

How did you hear about us

Please note: Orders are placed online at RockAuto.com. Discount cannot be applied once an order is marked as shipped.
The discount takes 5% off our reliably low prices. There is no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on August 19, 2018 so do not wait!

Thanks again for buying your auto parts at RockAuto!

See less See more
#2 ·
And Remember we get other discounts

5% off most items at Classicgarage.com

Use "SUPRAGROUP" in the discount code section when checking out

#3 ·
FWIW you can google "Rockauto discount code" anytime and get this 5% off. I use this on every order I make with them. Pretty soon my entire fridge will be covered in their magnets.

#4 ·
7/7/2020 - expires on September 6, 2020

Code: 14430064259659077

Enter your discount code in the 'How Did You Hear About Us?' box without any other numbers or characters for an additional 5% savings. Discounts cannot be applied once an order is marked as shipped.

Reactions: autogeek and AJ
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.