Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
how did you get to the closeout section. I see no mention of it on the main page. I'd like to look up some other cars...

·
Super Moderator
8,565 Posts
You have to sign up for the RSS feed. Don't do it though. I signed up for the Corolla and I get the same brake pads and wiper spam everyday...

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I sign up for their newsletter so I got email from time to time on deals, they must have on record what cars I bought parts for because they only list close out links for those cars. I do not know howe to get to the close out section in the main web site, give them a call.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
MMM fuel filter i have to grab some, advance doesnt have them in stock anymore (suckers) almost everything for a mkII in advance is out of stock.

and yeah i bought a oil pump 2 weeks ago, cheap cheap.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Cool! Placing order now. Question: What's the difference between "loaded" and "unloaded" calipers?

·
Registered
456 Posts
ahhhh crap... thats another $138 i wasnt planning on spending...
called up the customer service number and the guy assured me the pinston and ring set was for all 6 pistons... for $16.... and they look to be low dome... but he cannot conferm that... listing shows applications from 82-post 85... so who knows...
but for $16 ill give it a shot...
but i behaved, the only thing that i ordered that i have no clue if i need or not was the fule pressure regulator, but i figgure thats a good part to have around...

thanks for posting this!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Loaded calipers come with pads.
-Aaron
Was wondering that. However, upon viewing all the caliper listings they have some labeled "loaded", brake pads no included. Then they also list "unloaded", brake pads not included, caliper with hardware. That's where the description becomes muddy.

·
Registered
139 Posts
The pistons are all low-dome by the way. I asked them about that earlier this week, and got a confirmation. But still, for 16 dollars, it aint bad. Maybe for spares...

·
Registered
456 Posts
The pistons are all low-dome by the way. I asked them about that earlier this week, and got a confirmation. But still, for 16 dollars, it aint bad. Maybe for spares...
swwweeeet
thank you for the info!
:zzzzz:
thats what i thought judging by the pictures but i know the high dome ones are notched on the top edge like those are (as apposed to a dot)... so i didnt know for sure.. (see i search good at times!!)
this is great!!
now ive got 0 mile low dome's to throw in my 0 mile crate engine for my 5mgte setup!

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
and bam there goes the money....

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Where is this $60 oil pump you speak of? I dont see it :32:

2 were available a month ago, i bought one 3 weeks ago, i guess billy already did the same.

good deal for $60 , u cannot find a better deal even in amazon, ebay or another autoparts store.:zzzzz:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts