Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Rockauto sale

6K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Speedrye 
#1 ·
They are having some sort of wholesaler closeout sale for Celica Supra at Rock auto................

l dont know if this is a regular thing

1 dont know of the quality (ive bought a lot aftermarket stuff for Lexus 4x4 from them and its always been good)

For example water pumps $16 and change CDN

ive found they are dire at cross referencing there stuff, so look under Cressida etc as well.

#2 ·
They have these "wholesale closeout" specials all the time. So far, I've been happy with the quality on everything I've bought from them.

And the problems with their database are well known. As you say, look everywhere!

- Jim

#5 ·
I bought some parts at Rockauto recently and I have not had any problems. Although I do not understand why they do not correct those problems in the database that are discussed in the forum ???

Do you know any website similar to Rockauto that sells spare parts and ships it to Europe?

#4 ·
And per the newsletter

During May 2019, CSF is offering RockAuto customers an Exclusive 10% Instant Rebate on CSF Radiators.

AND you can always find a 5% off coupon if your Goggle discount code Rockauto

#6 ·
Try Classicgarage.com they have limited stock but also carry Hella H3 bulbs for our fog lights cheap!! Optima H3 bulbs under Hella...

We get 10% off using "supragroup" in the discount code

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.