Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have or know of a site in which shows pictures of an rrfpr installed on our year supra. complicated instalation causes' for visual instructions.
after dropping in a 6mgte myself i feel realy stupid :oops: for not being able to understand how to install a rrfpr correctly.

i thank you once again for all your help and input :wink:

·
Registered
663 Posts
mk2drift said:
does anyone have or know of a site in which shows pictures of an rrfpr installed on our year supra. complicated instalation causes' for visual instructions.
after dropping in a 6mgte myself i feel realy stupid :oops: for not being able to understand how to install a rrfpr correctly.

i thank you once again for all your help and input :wink:
I think this is what your lookin for, says fuel pressure regulator, not rising rate. RRFPR arn't they on turbos only? Or maybe the same thing :?

But if not I'm sure you could find it on this web http://www.cygnusx1.net/supra/library/TSRM/fi/FI_081.htmlthanksCRF makin sense now :doh:

·
Registered
794 Posts
I mounted mine on the firewall behind the plenum. Take the return line from the stock fuel pressure regulator on the fuel rail and run high pressure line to the input of your RRPFR (also put a fuel pressure gauge in this line). Then run a line from the output of your RRFPR to where the stock line used to run (it goes to the hard line connector in the drvers side motor mount).

I will try and get some close up pics for you today.

Mark

·
Registered
663 Posts
Love It

Great pic Dave :lol: I'm sure there must be tons of aftermarket RRFPR's out there. Maybe on a tight bugdet just go w/ the stock Mk3's rrfpr :idea:

·
Founding Member
6,549 Posts
Shown below is where I installed my cartech unit. Its connected just above where the metal fuel return line ends. HTH.

The plate to the right is where some ignition components are to be mounted for those scratching their heads.

Phil D.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts