Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I can call shawn but I wanted to put this one up on the forums because he is occupied with some things. I sent off my harness that plugged into everything, got back a later model harness built with sub-harness which shawn did a great job on. Just got one little question, on my motor the thermostat housing has 5 plug ins, three are big plugs, and there are two prong plug ins. There is a round plug in on top of my thermostat housing front piece, on my harness there is not this round plug, instead it has a flat plug, I suppose buying a new piece (which bolts in, it's threaded) would solve that, but there is also that prong that is underneath behind the power steering reservoir which doesnt have a wire to go to it at all. Help???

·
Registered
906 Posts
Chris, you only need 3 of the plugs. The spade plug, that is the hardest to get to, under the PS bracket gets the water temp wire " green/white - green/yellow" ? Also, the "square" plugs in the main housing. The other spade is not needed " I may have removed it from the harnes", and the round Blue plug is for the MK3 A/C fan, or, I use it for E-fans.

Coulda called ... the issue I mentioned is handled until the weekend ....

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks shawn

1 - 3 of 3 Posts