Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Saw 2 Fast 2 Furious last night

4K views 25 replies 14 participants last post by  Speed Racer 
#1 ·
All in all it wasn't bad. Pretty good sequel to the first one. Driving wasn't too animated, like everyone was saying it would be. I don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen it, but it's a pretty cool movie with a LOT of hot girls in it.

Too bad Vin Diesel couldn't have been in this one, but the cast was pretty cool...

One reason go to see it...Eva Mendes - mmmmm baby!

See less See more
#3 ·
I liked it. They only thing I didnt like was all the freaking dumb ass ricers in the parking lot reving their engines and turning on their neon lights :roll: . Other than than that it was all good

#4 ·
They only thing I didnt like was all the freaking dumb ass ricers in the parking lot reving their engines and turning on their neon lights

Ah thats why all go see it in a couple of weeks after they all get busted for street racing. I try not to associate with ricers myself (just laugh at 'em). I noticed a fair amount of rice at the local theater myself on the way to the auto parts store. Funny thing at the auto parts store was some ricers working on their car in the lot with the hood open. Picture this early 90's Accord with neon green paint, black stock wheels in front and gigantic Pepboys Motegis in back, cut spring, clear taillights, F1 wing, a zillion stickers, basically everything from the rice aisle at Pepboys. The best part was the bone stock 4 cylinder engine :lol:

#5 ·
SilverMk2 said:
They only thing I didnt like was all the freaking dumb ass ricers in the parking lot reving their engines and turning on their neon lights

Ah thats why all go see it in a couple of weeks after they all get busted for street racing. I try not to associate with ricers myself (just laugh at 'em). I noticed a fair amount of rice at the local theater myself on the way to the auto parts store. Funny thing at the auto parts store was some ricers working on their car in the lot with the hood open. Picture this early 90's Accord with neon green paint, black stock wheels in front and gigantic Pepboys Motegis in back, cut spring, clear taillights, F1 wing, a zillion stickers, basically everything from the rice aisle at Pepboys. The best part was the bone stock 4 cylinder engine :lol:
LOL funny thing is that I met up with some friends on the way to this movie. I parked next to a Civic just like the one you described. There were more people looking at the goodies under my hood than the stock riced out Civic next to me :lol:

#6 ·
I saw it friday too, as a movie it wasn't bad. Plot was ok and stuff but some of the driving was a little too far fetched to be taken seriously. It was nice to see them doing something different that just quarter mile racing this time though. But who rear ends somebody while doing 100+ mph? If that happened in real life somebody would definately die(either in the resulting crash or afterwards!) And after losing $3500 and trashing your car and losing the race, what would you have to cheer about? Did anybody else notice that when they three cars jumped the drawbridge that only the Skyline wasn't wrecked?Tacky.
ok, thats all... :D B

#7 ·
well, I saw it last night. It was fun to watch, I especially enjoyed the Camaro and the Challenger.......right up until they got wrecked :cry: Gave me the heebies to hear classic muscle cars idling/revving.

#8 ·
I took the woman to see Finding Nemo on saturday nite (I lost a bet and she chose the movie) and it was a damned Uncle Ben's Factory in the parking lot... I swore that if I saw one more "Single Wiper Conversion" (Read: Passenger side wiper removed and the driver side permanently stuck in the middle of the windshield) I was gonna vomit on the hood of the car that had it. I'll go see it when most of the rice sees it and get sored with it...

#9 ·
I went and saw it Saturday night. I went in with very little expectations, different director. I did think that it was gay that the skyline was in perfect condition yet every other car over the bridge was damaged, and did you notice how fast the supra guy got his car fixed, it must have been less than a week, he lost 3500, his gf told him he needed to pay the bills and he wrecked his car? kinda corny i think. But i loved when that GTO reved his engine and tyrese was like oh crap...lol. But overall it was a pretty good movie. The rat scene was freakin me out....I thought for sure he was gonna kill that guy with the rat.

#12 ·
SupraRacer007 said:
All in all it wasn't bad. Pretty good sequel to the first one. Driving wasn't too animated, like everyone was saying it would be. I don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen it, but it's a pretty cool movie with a LOT of hot girls in it.

Too bad Vin Diesel couldn't have been in this one, but the cast was pretty cool...

One reason go to see it...Eva Mendes -mmmmm baby!

is that a nipple i see there?

#13 ·
mk2_suprafan said:
SupraRacer007 said:

Looks like it to me too.

#14 ·
Downshift said:
mk2_suprafan said:
SupraRacer007 said:

Looks like it to me too.
I was WONDERING when one of you guys were going to comment on that. Yes, that is Eva Mendes' nipple.

Why do you think I posted that particular picture in the first place? ;)

Heh.

#17 ·
LOL!!!!! Nice picture!!! :oops:

Yes, I went Friday night as well. Ended up going w/ the Seattle PacNW crew to Redmond Town Center. See the below link from the SupraForums.

http://www.supraforums.com/showthre...e702e8741c2faa28&threadid=125446&pagenumber=2

Mine was the only MKII to show up, besides Rob Fenner's MKIII. Don Culbertson was unable to bring Agatha, already had family plans. :(

Somewhere in 1 of these pictures, is a picture of my sorry ass standing around like a dweeb.. :p At least I knew 80% of the group that was there.

And YES!!!!!! A friend of one of the MKIV owners VOLUNTEERED to babysit our Supra's while we were in the theater. No vandalism problems here. Just about everyone was "confidant" enough to leave their targa's off & l left the roof wide open...

The movie wasn't as cheesy as I thought it was going to be, compared to the original. Lots o scene's of BOV's going off. Still though, it made me wonder how many times all of the characters were shifting into 3rd or 4th when they were doing 100+ mph...

Damn.... No MKII in this sequal.... Oh well.

P.S. Bob!!!! "Single Wiper Conversion", AKA The "Uniwiper Mod". Yes, I poke fun at them as well. :lol:

#19 ·
Actually went to the movies Sat night (not too easy to get out with an infant in the family now...), saw Identity. The theater also had 2F2F showing, and the parking lot was a nightmare. Long Island Ricers are the cheesiest. Plenty of civics with body moulding poorly aplied, and not painted. Saw a real cheesy Del Sol, with a hood scoop....on the roof. VERY stylish.
And driving on the LIE yesterday was three teenagers in a brand new bright yellow Dodge SRT, going 90+, weaving in & out of traffic. I honestly believe this whole mod/ricer thing is going to kill a lot of kids. Most teenagers, hell, most people, don't have the self discipline to handle those cars... Watch for an increase in teen driving deaths this year.

#20 ·
Malloy said:
I saw it too. She is such a hot momma :shock: That pic looks quite photoshopped tho.

Movie was ok, def. entertaining. 8)
Leave it to Malloy ... I knew when YOU replied to this thread that you'd comment about thinking it was Photoshopped.

Well, I swiped the photo from a News site, so...if it was Photoshopped by them - that's pretty lame.

I agree about the movie, some entertaining parts - but a lot of Hollywood ridiculousness (like the going backwards at freeway speeds) or the draw bridge jump at over 120 mph.

Maybe the ricer community will go try some of these things, and we'll be rid of them nationwide :)

#22 ·
Malloy said:
Ive never seen a colorless nipple that pointy before. Enlarge the photo and you will see. That pic is on every web forum now in all the 2f2f threads haha. Its also on every Eva fansite.
I just typed "colorless nipple that pointy" into Google and you wouldn't believe what came up. I even found the pic of Eva! :shock:

#25 ·
Yes colorless nipples are odd, especially on a latin girl. And if you've ever seen pics of her with a sheer shirt, you know she has color on those puppies.

You know Mike's gotta keep it real!

But that pic of her is makin me hooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnggrrryyy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.