Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man if any of you have the time to race in your local scca solo II its such a blast, this is the second time that i've ever done it and this was this years first points event. My mkII is completely stock and had fun. I was pretty competitive and kept improving my times over the 3 runs....improved over 2 seconds. I definitly would recommend that for a legal thrill for anyone to try it out......

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
Gera,

Which MKII did you race in, and in which class???? If it was the 84, then you should be in the G-Stock class, if it was the 85, then you should be in a modified class, due to the 6M motor (because it was not the factory original motor).

I've gone for a ride several times in Don Lew's 84 P-Type, who competes in D-Street Prepared, when he's practicing out on the test course. Yes, it is quite a rush!!! Can't wait till he comes back to the PacNW in July to race again @ the Bremerton Nationals.

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
actually my 84 has the 6m-ge and currently has a knock and the engine is out...getting ready to fix it...but i ran the 85 and was running in g-stock.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts