Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been commuting 90 minutes each way to work since October. We will finally be closing on a house in Saginaw, MI in a couple of weeks. Anyway, since I have been driving there for work, I have not seen a single mk2 Supra. Yesterday we were checking out the neighborhood around our new house, and guess what? Three blocks down from my house I found a Black '83 Auto P-type with 79,000 miles. The car looks identical to my '82, cept it is an Auto. I talked to the owner for a while. He bought the car off his boss a year ago for $2000. The car is in very good condition, no rust anywhere. He said the only thing has done to it is replace the starter, otherwise it is completely stock. I let him know about the Forum, and of course, to keep me in mind if he wanted to get rid of it. :D

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If not, then maybe I can pick up a nice low mileage mk2 for a good price. Would be a nice car to do a conversion, though I am not sure how much torque the '83 auto could hold. By the way, I am one of many envious of your beautiful Supra House. Hoping to build me something similar some day.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.