Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Nice winter beater. They look so naked and plain without a whale tail tho.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Hey all you need now is a Ferrari and you'll have the Axis powers well represented!

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Gee, I wonder what a good set of snow tires costs for the Porsche...

·
Registered
304 Posts
That is one sexy beeyotch! Was some salesman foolish enough to let you take it home for the night or is that YOURS, Celsup? Someday, man, someday. I'm going to try and work my way up. Next car on the ladder up is a minty Acura NSX. Then maybe a Carrera. Did you know that Subaru sent their engineers to Porsche in the '60s for training and that's the origin of the flat-4 motors in Subarus? That's a true story. For now I'll just have to content myself with believing that my WRX is what Porsche would've built if they made little turbo all-wheel-drive wagons. :zzzzz:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Screw it, Only money !!
yeah, but you still have to have it first !
On 4 good winter tires, that should be awesome!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Sweet Jesus!

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
It's AWD, perfect for Colorado ;) She's a real beauty! You gotta change your sig now.

It that an old California plate on your Supra? It matches the car perfect!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Eric....it is, good eye, the CA original blue plate expired in Nov 09......still a one owner car:thumbsup:

[/U]
It's AWD, perfect for Colorado ;) She's a real beauty! You gotta change your sig now.

It that an old California plate on your Supra? It matches the car perfect!

·
Registered
870 Posts
Oh nice! So you got black and black? I try to have all of my cars black but failed when I bought a red 930. Have fun with your Carrera 4!

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
LOL, is this some kind of conspiracy (undercover Supras)?

Nice winter beater... u save the good one for summer, eh? J/k

·
Registered
471 Posts
i drove one the other day at my dads work, far far to much fun the exhaust tone is amazing.

·
Supra since '86
5,472 Posts
911, sweet. You have some really sweet rides.

Good for you.:thumbsup: Why not? You might as well enjoy life to it's fullest.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
and here I was thinking some dudes buy a Porsche and drive them all year round instead of buying a winter beater... you just fixed that for me, lol.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts