Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at an 82 supra for sale that has been in a "fender bender"
It had the front bumper and driver quarter panel replaced. However it is now missing the grill, small rectangular white lights, signals, and also the blinker on the driver panel. It is also missing the front drivers wheel flare. Does anyone have any of these parts and can give me a quote with or without shipping. I live in Ontario Canada. I'd like to consider these parts on top of the sale price.
Thanks. [email protected]

http://london.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-1982-Toyota-Supra-Coupe-2-door-W0QQAdIdZ204418006#

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I've got these. Basically like-new.

I also have a spare grille, but don't have a picture for you. How's $50 + shipping sound for all 3 parts?

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
After looking at this picture for a few minutes, I'm not sure that front end is even close to being properly aligned!

To pay $2500 and have to do some frame/body pulling, it may be worth it to keep looking for a better chassis to start with!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your help Dave, I think you are right about the front alignment. I test drove a near perfect condition supra yesterday(for the same price). She might be the one. Cheers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts