Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not really a suggestion, but a very big thanks. I just used the Search feature for the first time. WOW! 100 times faster and easier than searching for stuff on the Yahoo Groups Site. Many thanks :!: Oh yea, and I found what I was looking for, too :wink:

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
82Spearco said:
This is not really a suggestion, but a very big thanks. I just used the Search feature for the first time. WOW! 100 times faster and easier than searching for stuff on the Yahoo Groups Site. Many thanks :!: Oh yea, and I found what I was looking for, too :wink:
You're welcome :) I'm glad you like the board. Mike and I were very excited to be able to install it and have it get so much use!

I dig it too - phpBB is very cool and has some great features. I'm still learning stuff about it, as most of you will by reading the FAQ and just playing with it to see what it does. Finding new messages, a certain topic or something specific really is a breeze.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
this is the fourth phpbb ive joined, and i love them, theyre so nice, once you start figuring things out, you wonder how you ever used a forum without the features...

i must give a resounding, THANK YOU for not using ezboards.... ugh, that would have been too much punishment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts