Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a Subaru Forester as a daily driver so as much as it pains me to sell it my 97 4runner is up for sale. Since its not a supra Im throwing it general chat instead of the "supras for sale" section. Figured I'd let everyone know here in case anyone is in the market.

Here's the scoop

1997 4runner, green with a white roof (clear started to go on the roof so it was repainted)
It's got 140k of mostly freeway miles on it.
4 cylinder with a 5 speed manual transmission, 2wd (Great gas mileage).
Prerunner bar in the front with skid plate tied into the frame and mounts for two lights.
K&N filter
CB Radio with PA system so you can yell at bad drivers
Hurst Shifter knob
Pioneer AM/FM CD player with Aux input for your iPod or MP3 Player
Wiring in place for a sub and amp, I'll include the sub if you want it
Tinted windows,
Auto windows, mirrors and door locks with keyless entry
American Racing Baja wheels
Class 3 tow hitch with brand new wiring harness.
I just changed the oil and went over the whole truck a week ago to get her ready for sale.
This has been a very reliable truck and should give you plenty more trouble free miles.
It just passed Smog last Saturday with flying colors and I will pay for registration when the transaction takes place (its due in Nov)!

It kills me to sell her but I can't justify having three cars so it's in need of a good home. Im looking for $4900 or-best-offer for the truck, all REASONABLE offers will be considered. Located in Simi Valley, Ca.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You have 5 cars according to the sig. 2 are up for sale, which if sold leaves you with 3, but you said you can't justify having 3 cars. You have the Scion still or no haha?

Good luck with the sale, don't forget to post in Craigslist as well if you haven't.
The Scions not mine, it's my wifes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts