Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Ive decided to go ahead and make a legitimate build thread for my car and all my pictures and movies.

I know Ive posted some of these before, but I wanted to consolidate my pictures and build history to just one thread from now on.

The car as it sat the first time I saw her at the auction.

$800 later and a set of tires, shes ready to go her new home here in Dallas from Maryland where the title was from, but the car was originally sold at a dealership in Atlanta Georgia. Car has traveled. No rust though. Whew!

Cleaned her and gave her some TLC. Interior is great. Ill post pictures of that tomorrow.

Decided to clean the gas tank on it. Look what I found! Oh my!

Took it to the local muffler and radiator shop.
Got it back painted and repaired for $55

They fixed a hole for me

posting more pictures, wait 5 mins.

·
Banned
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Me changing the Tie Rod Ends.

Using the BFH

Broken Loose

Mark YER THREADS!

Lay the new ones out and prep them

Put it on.

Buttoned up.

·
Banned
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Removed the Cat, and installed a dual chamber.

Decided to get a pipe bent at the exhaust shop and weld a port for the intake vacume on it myself. Also installed a K&N Filter.

Picked up a 7mge to turn into a 7mgte along with a freshly rebuilt turbo for $100

·
Banned
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is where the motor in the car is at right now. Also removed the EGR and a couple other emissions items.
Replaced distributor cap, and plug wires. Yellow was the only color they had of anything that would fit my car.
Atleast they were 8mm Accel. And yellow doesnt go tooo horribly with blue on a car, but in normal art, they compliment each other.

·
Banned
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
go back with a sander/sanding block and hit the raised portion of the valve covers and the intake manifold. Will make it pop more.

keep up the good work.
Thanks for the positive feed back.

And what do you mean by hit it with a sanding block?
Just to scuff up portion that is raised? or are you talking about repainting it again after I scuff it?
I can see how scuffing it would make it a light blue and it would then highlight it.
If thats what you meant.

·
Banned
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
awesome. Those look good Sir. What color is that you are using?
Im using "OLD FORD BLUE"
Thanks for posting those. Now I realize they definitely look better with the polished look. I can imagine those on my car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts