Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone could help me out. i want to replace my shift boot, but it seems like its glued or something in place. can i just wrip it out and place some double sided tape or something to hold the new one in place? what should i do?

and about the short throw....its so annoying that i cant put a new knob on because of the threads....would it be a good idea to cut the section off where the threads are? or does anyone know a cheap easy way to make one myself? remember....ive only been an owner for about a month now...:-\ but thanks you guys.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok......i wanna replace the whole boot.....the decorative part mainly...get a nice aftermarket one....mine is peeling and looks like shit.....and my shifter is aftermarket.....and i was wondering if i could cut it down myself......or something like that.....its too damn long and if i can get it shorter.....i would be so happy.....and keep in mind...im poor...lol i just wanna replace the boot, shorter shifter, and a new knob...i hate the round things

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.