Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know of any company's that will ship engine blocks?? i dont' belive ups will ship more than 150 pounds. and not shure about any other company's out their was kinda wondering what other people may have used or know will do it and stuff like that please let me know thanks.

Dan

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Have to use a trucking company.Fed-Ex has taken over most of the local market.UPS has a 140lb limit,and size limit of 130" total--hx2 + w2x + L,must eual less than 130"
HTH

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so do you know of any trucking companys???? that are on the east coast??? cause i'm lost i don't have a clue unless fedex does it lol.

Dan

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Look in the local yellow pages,under shipping or trucking.

Excuse my typing errors,too many :beer: tonight :yumyum:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey having to many :beer: thier's nothing wrong with that lol. wish i was their right now lol. well yeah local pages good idea but i need a trucking company that goes all over the east coast at least i'm not shure if they would do that lol.

·
Super Moderator
8,395 Posts
Fedex and UPS both have freight services for the larger stuff. It would probably be cheaper to go thru the little guys though (check the phone book).

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
One more tip-MAKE SURE you pre-pay shipping and have the invoice handy,for the receiver.Even if it's a copy,faxed to someone.That way there is no double-billing,or price increases,after the unit is shipped.
The smaller company's are usualy connected,and transfer 1 or more times,costs may not be any better than a major carrier,and it may take longer,call around.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts