Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHATS UP Im just kinda sick of the huge truck shifter in my 85 supra. I was wondering how i can either make or buy a shorter one. I hear someone is selling them on e-bay. anyone know who he is? peace

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
We're not familiar with whoever it is that's doing that shifter on eBay...

That's because we "did" have someone here on the forums doing a shifter for us. Take a look in the Group Buy forums.....

Bad news however... That Group Purchase just closed last Weds (10/15). Unless JK is making extra's, this was a one time GP deal.

·
Registered
364 Posts
onedic said:
YOU MUST SEARCH! THIS IS A MUST! LOOK UP SEE THE SEARCH TAB USE IT!
jeeze no need to flame... most people DON'T search for old topics...

its a waste of time... i'd rather just post a new post.

lets not start being like SoCalSupras and flame people just cuz they're new and didn't search.

·
Super Moderator
7,300 Posts
ArchangelSerra said:
jeeze no need to flame... most people DON'T search for old topics...

its a waste of time... i'd rather just post a new post.
I don't think that was meant to be a flame. If someone took 3 seconds to search it will be very evident that this subject has been killed to death . If you haven't searched...then how in the world do you know it's old...for all you know it might have been covered 2hrs ago. It's a good thing that MOST people do search, or else there would be like 200 posts on this topic alone :roll:

George --> who's a lot better at searching now than when he was a :n00b:

·
Registered
364 Posts
well all i know is, when the time comes for my short shifter mod... ill have my shifter removed and taken to a machine shop and have them cut it, and rethreat it to the original factory threading for the knob and have it reinstalled... im not doing mine the cheap way where they just leave a post for you to install a cheap-o knob that allen wrenches over the post...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts