Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Short Shifter Group Buy

• I have money to buy one *now*

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am selling my Britney Spears CD's

• I'd like to buy one in the summer time.

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 292 Posts

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One time group buy for the MK2 folks.

I need to know how many are seriously interested.

Expect the price around the $200 mark for this group buy.
Shipping is extra.

US designed and manufactured. Exceptional quality.

·
Registered
472 Posts
in like flint

I'm in for ~$210 shipped or less. This includes the bushing(s), etc. right? I've heard real good things about these, plus Jim is "da man."

Regards,

Jimi B

·
Premium Member
7,936 Posts
Jim, I DO want one but need to wait a month or 2.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Agreed, wait a month or so.. Jim, is this Version 1 or the NEW Version 2 shifter?

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
I would like a short shifter but maybe till summer

·
Registered
237 Posts
I presume this will work on a MKIIIT also, right??
My 85 is an auto but Mom's 89T is a manual.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This shifter will be V2.

It will be different than V1, but to torment Mr. Malloy, I'm keeping it a secret. :D

I'm certain you guys will like it. Even Mr. Malloy.

This price will be for pre-manufactured orders, or day of first availability (ie, I get them from the machine shop).

Once they are available through vendors, one will not be able to purchase from me directly.

I don't want to interfere with their sales. It can create too many problems.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Assuming work picks up soon, I'm in. Keep us posted!

Nick

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Jim,

If the buy is on around July, then you can definately count me in on one. The woman just told me that she would get it for me as my birthday present :)

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Heh... George..I wish it was that simple. My Supra (or more directly the amount of money I spend on it) is really about the only thing we ever fight over. However, she realizes that "sentimental and romantic" gifts are kinda lost on me, and wants to try and keep pace with her beirthday present last year (an engagement ring).. so she thinks this may be a good place to start.

I tend to agree :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
i would love yto get one of these like during the summer but currently i am spending all my money on a 6m in a couple of days so i will definatley have the money this summer

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Jim, I would definitely like one of your short throw shifters if it was available in a couple of months. I just dropped $1600 on wheels, $312 on the MAF conversion, $600 in 2 weeks for new tires.....the list goes on.

A June 30th/July 1st type of deadline would be perfect.

By the way, any chance we can pursue the center console and shift boot recovers this Summer?

Thanks for all of your ingenuity and efforts in helping us to get the most out of our cars. I can't wait to proudly wear JK BBK's at all four corners!

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
By the way, any chance we can pursue the center console and shift boot recovers this Summer?
Pretty please with sugar on top!!!! :lol: :lol:

Mine are getting pretty ugly!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 292 Posts