Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While taking apart engine I shorted out battery pos to engine by mistake-Lots of Sparks-Ive now got no juice at all-Ive shorted Battery by mistake w/screwdriver before-Had some juice that time-this time i got nuthin-Gonna take battery to parts store tomorrow-Could I have shorted alt?Fuses and Fuse links are all good-Nite Nite

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
im wagering your battery is dead.

fuses and such probably blew too, but i could be wrong there too

·
Registered
138 Posts
well your battery is prob dead, i have hooked a car battery up backwards before and that was no good :shock: plus during the summer i work for a industrial DC battery supplier and a guy i worked with hooked up a 164 battery system up backwards :shock: he ended up in the hospital, anyways youll prob need a new battery and check the fuses

·
Premium Member
6,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got her fired up last nite-took out fusible links-battery only needed 15 mins of charging-Thank you again, Sean-While in Everett saturday, Mr Pease set me up w/new Fusible link and other odds and ends- :oops: My parts bill w/Sean is beginning to look like Norms beer tab(from cheers)-I thought I had killed it-I also hooked up battery backward on My 82-That took out several relays- :twisted:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts