Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As in title looking for some Side window louvres. I will pay to have them shipped here to Australia.

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
I was thinking that these would work - not sure how good they'd look though.

Fitment Guide
1982-1985 Toyota Celica hatchback w/wiper
http://www.sfxperformance.com/parts/AST10105.htm

thumbnail from the site:

I'd like to see pics of these on a car AND rear louvers? (bat-mobile look)

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
I have contacted them and they had none...I tried to order them about a year or so back. I guess it could have changed but when I wanted them they couldnt provide them.
They said they would contact their supplier and get back to me, and nothing, I even followed up again and got the same thing.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Gave them a call. They're going to call me back tomorrow and see if they still have them. The guy who picked up said he's 99.9% sure they do. He said if it's listed, they have it. I told him about you calling and them not having them even though it was on the site. He said he's going to check, and if they don't he'll order some from his supplier.

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Just barely - as soon as I posted you were there - close

yup...thats pretty much the same thing I heard from them as well.
Hopefully you have better luck.
Sucks if they show them, and not really have them - BTW good pics - they look pretty good in the 2nd pic.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
SupraDad had a complete set he was trying to sell last year. They were in good used condition.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
not sure if it would be a bit much to have the sides AND the hatch but I would like to see it. I have a hatch set and have always thought about getting the sides... sorry for the thread jack...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts