·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think there are any moulded pieces, but I might be wrong. I think they only supply full length pieces that you cut and bend into place. They also state hose clamps aren't needed. Is there anyone else out there that offers such a thing? Does Toyota? I guess I could have asked Mark from Vancouver Toyota.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Greenline sells silicone hose, so you could piece together a kit similar, however it would not be as thick as that set on line.

From what Ive heard, you have to be careful with silicone lines for vacuum because if they are too thin they will collapse. The hoses you need for a car though, think radiator related, ie block to/from heater core, suicide hose, block to head, are not included in this kit. Those are the hoses that are molded and need to be replaced with like units..

·
Registered
552 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
218 Posts
This kit is not bad, I got one last year,
I like the colors available and also that its silicone!
it is a cut and replace kinda kit, a little pricey, but does include a cutter (or mine did) the prebent preformed lines, if possible check before you replace them and make sure that ARE leaking before replacing, as they are impossible to find!

big hint, cut and replace ONE line at a time!
it made my 80 run MUCH better!!!!

Happy New Year guys!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts