Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Silver Dragon Racing is starting the 2016 season next month at Circuit of the Americas, and in preparation we're about to order our 2016 team tee shirts and hoodies. We'll be sending the order in this Friday, January 22nd, and thought we'd offer you guys the chance to get in on the order and have a cool Celica Supra shirt to support your favorite amateur racing team.

Shirts, ladies cut shirts, and hoodies are available. Shirts and ladies shirts for $20 each, Hoodies for $35 each including shipping. If a ton of people want them, then the price to make em will drop, and I'll knock it down a bit.

More info available on our team facebook page too: http://facebook.com/SilverDragonCelica

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Getting this to the top so people see it. If you haven't seen a video of this Celica make it a point to watch one... it's a rocket.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
When will you be in COTA next month? I'm in Austin, would gladly swing by and pick one up in person. I'd love to ogle your car also if that is allowed haha

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gamble, we'll be out there the weekend of Feb 12th-14th. Friday the twelfth, unloading in the afternoon, and later that evening 5-7:30 or so, everyone will be around chatting and stuff before we hit the hotel...a good time to check out cars and stuff. Saturday race is from 9a-5p, and the Sunday race is from 8a-4p. Free admission all days.

·
Premium Member
5,511 Posts
T-shirts with a dragon on it?
I don't suppose there will be any POCKET-T's printed out, would there?
I didn't think so....I tried.

·
Premium Member
5,511 Posts
T-shirts with a dragon on it?
I don't suppose there will be any POCKET-T's printed out, would there?
I didn't think so....I tried.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts