Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Note: Assetto Corsa is currently $8 for the ultimate pack (game + 10 DLC packs) so even if you're slightly interested, grab it now!

Save 90% on Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition on Steam

Anyone out there in the CelicaSupra.com sphere do some sim racing from time to time?
A few community members have recently picked up the habit and since gone off the deep end...

What does that entail? Well, there's now an Assetto Corsa dedicated 24x7 CelicaSupra server for one.
(It's great - you can pick literally any car you want to drive, so long as it's a sim-grade 1985 MK2!)

If you are interested in joining us on our standing Wednesday 9pmEST races, drop me a PM!

Cheers,
--billyM

·
Registered
13,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Is the MK2 supra a mod? I just picked up the game and it doesnt seem to be present.
We use and host a customized version of Damfwazle's model (with his permission) that has a number of fixes and the original paint codes created. I'll PM you a setup guide that shows how to download ours (that can be used in any single-player games, of course...)

yes there's a couple, check race department you will need a account to download the mods
Careful - that is the basis for the model we run and will likely conflict and not display correctly (exa - the factory paint color won't be visible without installing it from our server).

·
Registered
13,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sounds like fun, I dabble in AC but sadly don't have a setup and just use a controller and therefore am not competitive.
You've got a PM. We've got folks on controllers too, and will be working on ballast to level the playing field going forward (to slow down JohnB and Matt!)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts