Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://webpages.charter.net/wackskier/BillyM(usicVideo).wmv

5mb download... Have fun with it.

Notice the fancy matching of song tempo with race-action.

...and dont ride me too hard about my autox skills in that video, those were my first couple autox's ever. I assure you I'm much faster now. =)

--BillyM

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
hey that was pretty damn cool, reminds me of me when it rains and theres just a empty parking lot waiting for some fun lol, thats a cool vid, hope you have some more like that

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Very cool, Billy 8) the Vid looks awsome :rockon:
:mk2vroom: :3gears:

·
Super Moderator
10,626 Posts
nice choregraphy, good choice in song too. Man I can't wait till I get my new sony digicam, I have a whole short movie planned.

Looks like you could use a new dashpad there Billy

·
Registered
Hot Wheels
535 Posts
Man you really throw that car around pretty good
Cool video and good controll of the car!

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Very cool. I really like the choice of music. Reminds me of the BMW short movies, I loved the one with that song in it.

·
Registered
13,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'd have her put another scratch on the headliner, right next to the rest. Quit watching my driving in that video, it makes me feel as though i should upload new videos to show how much less I suck now. Really, I came in like... 8th out of 16. I have been back 3 times in the last two months to the same place, racing against the same people as when I started, in the same cars. I now have three fancy little plaques, going back for the fourth next event.

BTW, incase I havent told anyone at this point, I bought a color bullet cam, and am in the process of building a mount on the rear hatch about 2' taller than the roofline angled down about 15-20deg. It will show the front 6" of the roof, beyond it the front 1' of the hood, an then the surroundings. Should give a VERY cool view. I will be working on other mounts after this one is complete... Bumper, sidecam, etc. New camera in the next month or so, I'll upload some vids as soon as I get it.

As far as the "dash pad" comment. I dont need one, I bought a couple parts cars. Infact, just got back from picking one up. Now I have 3 black interiors 1cloth, 2leathrs. Mwahaha! The Black/White/Silver supra army lives!

Mpeg, quicktime... lol. No. I cater to the masses, and the masses tell you to download atleast mediaplayer 8.0 and the standalone 9.0 codecs.

--BillyM

Oh yea, and will be getting off my ass and making a webpage too. Need to brush up on my html every now and then....

·
Registered
540 Posts
Hey, I noticed that on your dash, there's a crack. Oddly enough, mine is like that, maybe a little worse after it was attempted to be fixed some time ago. My question, how do you get rid of that crack, or do i just go out and buy a friggen dash mat cover thingy?

·
Registered
540 Posts
Well, from the looks of MK2Racer's parts car, the dash looks very difficult to replace, so I may just get a dash mat thingy for it. That'll be among the 'things to do when I get this head gasket expense out of the way' list.

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
nice video i like when the first wooo hooo comes in the song right as your ass end is flying around....very nice.....i'd like to autocross your car and see how bad my car sucks....lol

·
Registered
13,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The tires that were on the car at that time were purchased and installed on the car 7yrs prior to me buying it. Dry-rot to the max. Also, that was on completely blown suspension. Since then, I have replace the tires and shocks/struts, and it has made all the difference.

--BillyM

1 - 15 of 15 Posts