Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, lets hope this works =)

Rust and flare have since been fixed/put on since these were taken =)

Goin for the Seamus look here :lol:

·
Super Moderator
10,577 Posts
looking good Aaron. Nice to see it with the chipped up bumpers redone finally. You still have the ETs?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol, thanks =)

Cool! wasnt expecting and drooling over it,but thanks! :D

Seamus,

yup, still have them old ET's... not sure what to do with them for now... thought about putting winter tires on them, but not sure if Im up for that... My Supra rims are in mint shape so I dont want to wreck them in the salt.

Oh, BTW, all the flares, wing and mirrors are going to match the bumpers next spring. Its all going to be rattle-canned, but you'd be suprised to see how well those bumpers came out. Wowzers! Spent a lot of time on them though...

Aaron

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
id like to see, but it looks like you hosed your daily usage limit... maybe another time :)

·
Super Moderator
10,577 Posts
You could probably sell those ets to an AE86 owner, they're an awesome size for them. I see you need a new frame for your DS taillight. They are removable. Try and find a DS tail at the wreckers with a good frame and cracked lens. With any luck they'll just give it to you. Use a heat gun around the plate light area on the back to release the glue and they'll just pull right off (take the screws out first).

While your repainting stuff black, do the B pillar panels. Thats the one thing I regreted painting blue on that car, it destroyes the continuity of the black trim with glass on the sides.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ah, heat gun eh... wondered why they broke when I tryed to take them off =) I was going to re-paint them as well.

unfortunatly, no junkyard in Skoon has a good taillight =( I want the 85 style, but no dice =(

Aaron

1 - 7 of 7 Posts