Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is it with these dam Mustangs. Im coming to work this morning and I just get up on the Expressway and Some dumbass with his girl in a Supercharged mustang pulls up beside me and starts bouncing back and forth and Smiling. Well, I roll down the Window and they do the same and they do the 3 horn signal. We ran for about a half mile and I looked down and my Speedo was barried past the 130mph mark, Looked back and he was still coming as hard as he could, I slowed down and they pulled back beside me again and his girl just shook her head, His girl took a Piece of paper and Wrote "WTF" on it and put it up against the glass.

We pulled over and talked for a little while, He said that he would have never thought that he would have been pulled on like that and he has never been beat that bad. His girl was a little upset but she will get over it.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
She was upset because she was riding with a loser with a POS and realized she shouldve been riding with Robert since he has a real car built not bought...Us supra guys look way better than mustangs guys and she wanted Roberts Jock!...LOL.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
if i know Robert it was a 10 LB. pull....he usually runs that daily..like a wuss...haha..just teasing...unless he reached down and pressed the high boost button an did 17psi....am i wrong Robert?

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
lol now that these cars are getting old they are being modded more and more by our community. It's a neat thought that the mk2 could either be a 150hp stocker or a 500hp monster. The beauty of it is that you will never know until it's too late..

"surprise! this one runs 11s biatch"

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was on 12 psi but you know as well as I do that the turbo I have on the car presently pulls like a 17 to 20 psi car at 12 so. She was Pissed because he ran a few newer cars that looked faster than mine before he got to me and he said that he pretty much walked away from them with ease, Figured that this would be no Different. Ofcourse he didnt notice the gauge pod there also but she did after the fact.

Update,

I ran into him this afternoon and he wants a rematch. His girl said that she was going to video tape it this time. I guess once wasnt good enough......

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im am but Turn the boost up to about 18-20psi. Thinking that he might try and use that bottle that he had in the back seat. Not for sure if he used to before but not taking any chances.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Wait til I get down there...Get that girl outta the stang...that way when youre smokin the stang she can be smokin my uuuhhmmm...you know..LOL.

I can bring my DR's down and you can beat him at the track?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Awesome kill Robert.

Just imagine that Stang driver when he runs into the next MKII. It may be completely stock but you just know he's going to hesitate before trying, ha, ha, ha.

Sleepers are the best, they walk softly and carry a big stick. Can't wait to see the vid.

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
Very nice! how much?

Mustangs and nitrous... So many.. with so many excuses... I'm sure you've heard every excuse in the book.... Just never come to Des Moines area..... None of them race on the track...... all have 'low/no bottle pressure' and never spray........ especially when they beat someone or lose or lose or lose........

Video? :D

edit: out my fail...

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Nice kill Robert. Damn you really ganna blow out the carbon on your supra with that much boost.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Still waiting for the guy to give me a call, He said when I talked to him the other day that it should be the weekend so we will see. I just hate it when people get so so upset when they buy a $37,000 and add the bottle and still cant beat a slow old car like mine.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts