Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
:rotfl: I got to install one of those in my car. Some how birds hate black cars, and even more when you just wash them :mad:

·
Registered
178 Posts
LOL. That's one evil car.
Did you check out it's site? Lots of differences with ads here in states, that would never pass. They say it's possessed, evil, and demonic beast. At first I didn't really think it was from ford, but yeah, it's really a ford add. Crazy.

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
karaki said:
zankone said:
:rotfl: I got to install one of those in my car. Some how birds hate black cars, and even more when you just wash them :mad:
Hey Zank...if you figure out how to build one let know...i'll trade ya my 7m for it :fawk:

throw in those rims of yours and you gots yourself a DEAL :deal: :mofo:

·
Boost-a-holic
2,560 Posts
Yeah, my 10-yr.-old daughter hated the clip, said "I'd never buy that car. Poor bird."

Maybe she'll feel different after she's been cleaning bird s**t off of her car for a few years.

:p

·
Super Moderator
7,289 Posts
zankone said:
karaki said:
zankone said:
Hey Zank...if you figure out how to build one let know...i'll trade ya my 7m for it :fawk:

throw in those rims of yours and you gots yourself a DEAL :deal: :mofo:

Say Whhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat :rippedha:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Karaki, does that have to hit birds, or can it just fling open? I could use an engine...

·
Registered
540 Posts
I'll get to work on that radar tracking bird murdering hood saving flingy flappy fast death thingy right away...

·
Registered
540 Posts
Ah, you underestimate me... By the time I'm done your children's children won't be driving anymore...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts