Nice Sentra .. I mean G20 :D

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
so... where is the supra?

·
Registered
21 Posts
its closer in comparison to the altima of those years, its sr20 n/a fwd motor, and all the bells nd whistles the altima didnt come with, theyre a pretty good car nd good deal with that low of miles, is that just the plain white or the pearl?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i think pearl but idk yet, not enough sun... yeah its snowing naturally just as a brought it home so no new pics till its all clears again

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Fun as hell cars, my cousin owned a 95 G20t 5 speed until he wrecked it. That's awaiting a part out. Nice cars.

Nice pickup, but holy shit did you over pay. :duh:

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
its closer in comparison to the altima of those years, its sr20 n/a fwd motor, and all the bells nd whistles the altima didnt come with, theyre a pretty good car nd good deal with that low of miles, is that just the plain white or the pearl?
Here's my 96 Altima GXE 5spd. I think that's the visit before I bought the car. $1500, needing CV axles, an alignment, and shocks all the way around. Oh I did find that center cap too.

Altimas have a 2.4 not a 2.0 but they're still a boring ass car to me. Some Caprice tried to race it though, smoked his ass. Interior's just plain dull compared to a Supra and definitely not as comfortable. This car's going to my brother later this year, it sits at grandma's house now, I drive it once a week around the neighborhood with no tags on it.

Let's see the interior, I want to compare clothing haha.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I had a 1991 Red G20 manual as my first car. It was definitely fun while it lasted haha and they handle exceptionally well. I have been looking around for another one since I gave mine to my brother when I got the Supra. SR20 motor is damn reliable but G20s can be had for alot cheaper and at that price you could have bought a G20 with a SR20VE swap which is essentially comparable to Nissan's version of Vtech haha. Still not a bad choice for a dd.

EDIT: Make sure you visit g20.net it's just as helpful as this forum!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah i saw g20.net im going to join soon, and i really do like the car and don't mind paying a little more considering what my budget was and that they made sure everything was perfect, it was one of the dryest cars ive ever seen underneath. supra will be undergoing EXTENSIVE and off the wall work... the G will probably get some new wheels and tires once i finish the repairs on a 5 lug set i got for free. what you you guys thing goes well (wheels wise) on a white car, i want ti to look good, professional, and luxury not just some suped up G20.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pics are up

what do you think other then that everyone thinks its a sentra lol

·
Registered
784 Posts
solid...

smooth motors, I think of these cars as being the nissan motors version of the Integra but you can get them cheaper and they rock a nice reliable timing chain, which is big when buying a used car in my book.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
As a car guy... when I park in an end spot such as the one youre are camped in, I always try to hug the outside lines.
Always. In that pic I would be on the line. Couple feet to spare.

Looks like a clean car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts