Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...with her car. Yeah! She hit it, more like sideswipe, but who cares... '82 CelSup first injury!!! PISSES ME OFF!!!!

OH NO!!! Broken turn signal casing. OH NO!!!

WOW!!! The bumper is totally pushed/bent/shoved out!

CLOSEUP!!! You can see all the wax buildup that was 'fomerly' 'in the crack'

Pass. side is obviously tweaked...looks pushed down and away

OUCH!!! Looks like road rash...Where did my SKIN GO????

Let's take a look shall we?

OH! OMG! There IT IS!!!!

RIght on the pass. side of my stepsis's ALERO!!(Same pic as above with flash on...)

OH MAN!!!! On the Rim too?? THAT's Gotta Hurt!!!

MORE??? Damn!!!

OH LOOK! THE Alero is bleeding!! ... ...WAIT ONE FRAKKEN MINUTE!!! ... THAT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE THE COLOR OF MY SUPRA!!!!

SOoooo...what should i do? Ask my sis for 1 of 2 options, right?

1.) Pay for damages on car

or

2.) Pay for damages on car and give me a blow job.

ENd of SUBjecT!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
SOoooo...what should i do? Ask my sis for 1 of 2 options, right?
1.) Pay for damages on car
or
2.) Pay for damages on car and give me a blow job.

ENd of SUBjecT!!!

this is deeply disturbing, even if she is a step sister, the key word is SISTER. but definitely pay for damages, i'll take the second part for you.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Just hop in the Supra hit 88 mph, go back in time and avoid the entire situation by parking 3 more inches to the right.

Fourthsies.

Tony

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
we weren't raised together...my dad adopted her when he got married about 5-6 years ago...but they've since divorced and she lives with me and my dad....not hot by any means, but quite a few guys around here have given her a taste of themselves...lol!

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
And I thought I saw "So my step-sis decides to me a kiss" - you've gone past that - lol

Def # 1 and have her talk a couple of her girlfriends to do the rest - package deal.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ROFL...you are cracking me up...i wish her friends would blow me...hehe..back on subject tho...i know there isn't squat for damage, i just blew it up to make it sound worse...lol...anyways, where can i find a new signal casing? and i havent looked that much into it, it may just need the white clips that snap on to the metal balls that hold it into place...

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
ROFL...you are cracking me up...i wish her friends would blow me...hehe..back on subject tho...i know there isn't squat for damage, i just blew it up to make it sound worse...lol...anyways, where can i find a new signal casing? and i havent looked that much into it, it may just need the white clips that snap on to the metal balls that hold it into place...
I have some I believe, when I get home, I will look through my parts bin.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts