Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title says
So what did you guys do for your 21st B-day? Mine is coming up soon WOO HOOO :multi: :drinking: :silly: :bday:

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
1) My friends threw me a big party, with 3 kegs and various other kinds of alcohol.

2) I proceeded to drink till I couldn't see.

3) My (then) girlfriend drove me home and we "supposedly" had wild 21st birthday sex till sometime in the early morning. I didn't remember anything the next morning but she said it was fun.

That's what I did and it was a good time. Hope you have a good one too!

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Drank till I puked outside of a bar. Pretty standard, really. :)

·
Administrator
7,186 Posts
Rubbed one out in my apartment all alone.

:lol: 8) :roll:

I didnt drink, but I certainly had a fun time with a ladyfriend.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Hey my girlfriend turned 21 on June 13th. And so did my MKII! It's make date is June/82, same as her birthday. My friends are always giving me shit cause my car and girl are the same age. ;-) I always did like em young ;-)
Her coworkers got her hammered and when she sobered up a little we went out to my friends club, DREAM, in DC.
I barely remember the 3 days around my birthday, all i remember is lots of Booze, throwing up ON the bar we were at,(and proceding to get thrown out) and seeing lots of TandA at like 4 or 5 different strip clubs.My best friends birthday is like 2 days before mine so we were celelbrating that whole week. We went to a 1.50 drink night(Jack and coke or jim beam and coke), 4 of us, and our bar tab was ...Hmm.. around $103.00?I've still got the recipt, thats the only way I knew it was that much!. LOL, good times. Brian

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Not much...legal age is 18 up here :p I just treated it like 20,19 :D
In other words drank to much and got loud :twisted:

·
Registered
655 Posts
re: 21st birthday

Ditto on the drinking thing. Legal age here in Ontario is 19, Quebec it's 18. So we'd all go over to the Quebec side at the age of 17 and hope we didn't get carded :D

As for my 21st birthday, it was actually a day I'll always remember. It's the day my father gave me his 85 Supra (I still remember the day when he bought it new in 85). It was too cool to believe. After years of working on it, cleaning it, admiring it, collecting magazine articles on it, saving money up to buy it.........it was finally mine. Best thing too is two years prior to this event, he dumped ALOT of money into it performance wise, so I got a modified MKII to boot. I was blown away then, and I'm still blown away now. God bless Fathers (and the wives that let them get away with these crazy acts of selflessness)! 8)

Sonny

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
My friends got me so drunk that I couldn't even stand... then they got a couple of girsl to strip me naked, and plastic wrap me to a coffee table... They then threw me in the back of a pickup, drove to walmart and carried me naked, strapped to the table and still drinking beer thru a straw around walmart while they gathered munchies...

... then when they got me back to the house, as Malloy put it, I had a good time with those ladyfriends... :wink:

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
I had a final exam. Got home and found that because I took so long my family had already started eating the birthday dinner my Mom had made for me. :roll:

One of my worst birthdays. :(

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
my 21st birthday is coming up very soon. some guys at work wanna take me out to drink....i dont' know what i am gonna do yet....

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Thats really got to suck waiting.. But I was in Alberta when my 18th hit. Just went to a club and got juiced up. My buddies locked me in a dance cage, and I made an ass of myself the whole night...

·
Registered
118 Posts
hmm i duno what im gonna be doing on my 21st. probbbly be singel and just gome and hang out like i allways do

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
<<<<<<<<<< worked on my SUPRA.... trying to get that engine tuned up :wink:

·
Registered
790 Posts
Got drunk and played GT2. After each race, I took a shot (of whiskey I think; the night is a bit of a blur) until I could no longer stay on the track. I think I hit the wall at 6. Didn't do to much since it was a weeknight and I had both work and school the next day :roll:

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
21 was my first quiet birthday.

here in alberta, 18, 19, and 20 were loud and drunken.

problem is, my birthday is two days after christmas, so everyones all partied out, or saving up for new years, so i always get the "i cant come man, im so tired/wiped out after this past week"

18, the night before my birthday, my friends and i went to a bar id been sneaking into for a while, and our favorite waitress let me have drinks starting at 7 pm.
by midnight i dont recall much, except getting hooter shooters from both waitresses, the bartender, and this super hot dishwasher.
after a couple rounds of hooter shooters, i had to dig a crotch shot out of the favorite waitresses miniskirt, and after that, i cant remember too much, seeing as the shot was bacardi 151, but lets just say i didnt leave with my friends, and i didnt go home.

·
Registered
138 Posts
my 21st is coming up and im going to get trashed :D and prob end up playing video games in my apartment, hopefully "with a lady friend"

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
marlowmk2 said:
my 21st is coming up and im going to get trashed :D and prob end up playing video games in my apartment, hopefully "with a lady friend"
Nothing like a good game of "Strip QBert". :D

;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts