Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,431 Posts
Billy how much did it sell for if you don't mind disclosing...

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
I know this forum has very little traffic and the mods aren't super strict with things because those of us still around generally get along well enough, but one of the main classifieds rules has been post a price. If you want an auction, head to ebay and let them take a cut.

So at this point you used this forum membership to sell something to a nice captive audience for free, get an undisclosed amount, and those in the future looking to buy/sell something similar have no clue what the current street price even started at. Hell you could have said asking 300 OBO and got a pm saying someone will be 400, and we'd never know and you're not required to say, but even the 300 or whatever your ballpark starting price is, gives some sort of historical data for the community.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know this forum has very little traffic and the mods aren't super strict with things because those of us still around generally get along well enough, but one of the main classifieds rules has been post a price. If you want an auction, head to ebay and let them take a cut.

So at this point you used this forum membership to sell something to a nice captive audience for free, get an undisclosed amount, and those in the future looking to buy/sell something similar have no clue what the current street price even started at. Hell you could have said asking 300 OBO and got a pm saying someone will be 400, and we'd never know and you're not required to say, but even the 300 or whatever your ballpark starting price is, gives some sort of historical data for the community.
i was not aware that a price had to be posted, ill go over the rules again, thnx,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts