Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you know I picked up a MK3 parts car. I'm selling the more valueable parts to break even. But for everything else, it's free. Would love it be local pick up. But depending on what it is, I can ship. But will be on you. Just cover shipping material and shipping fees. I posted on SocalSupras also so locals have priority, and first come first served. Things that have been taken are front and rear bumper, 3 piece spoiler, hatch, tail lights, ECU, wiring harness, rubber shift boot, LSD, injectors, and a few more I can't remember top of my head. Let me know what you like, if it's not free, it's cheap. I sold the LSD for $40. Brake master $5. And tranny asking for $250. So not the going rate at all. There was no engine, but a few parts (PS, injectors, etc...) left in the trunk.

But if you own a Hummer or Rover, will like a little help $.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hahahahaha wow ya I just read it was an mk3 and ya I'm. Typing on my iPod so sometimes it throws words like oil in there. I kent the mudflap ends and rubber parts that go on the ends of the flares. Thanks though just saw FREE and jumped on it my bad.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^No problem.

LSD gone (cheap), injectors gone (free), CPS gone (free). Hurry before you regret it.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes I do, they are in good shape, clean if I remember correctly. IIRC they're gray. When I go back to the car, I'll get them if you want. It's at my dad's, 1 1/2 hours drive. It won't be till next week Thrus or Fri, the earliest. I'm going to MN this Thrusday till Weds. I still need to go take the glass off, targa top, and the hatch.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey man is it a r154?

shipped to Canada..... :ugh: j5r3c8?
Sorry but I'm selling local only. Cause I have yet to test it out. If there are any issues, I can pick it up and refund. That way no one loses on shipping fees.

Ok well how much or free.
It will be for free. Stupid little things like that I don't care. I bought this car for one purpose, to fix the other MK3. Now if I were to get this car to make some money, that will be a different story. So incase in the future, you guys see me selling more stuff and wonder why it's more. It's because I've committed to making some change.

·
Registered
464 Posts
intercooler, piping, bov, downpipe, elbow?? any of that?? pm me plz thanks

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
There's an intercooler, has a dent on the bottom though. Free if you want it. I'll double check to make sure it's not punctured. BOV is also there, free. Stock down pipe there but it's still 1 piece all the way back. Would like someone local take the whole thing. Very nice shape. But if no one wants it locally, I'll see what I can do. As someone else PM me about it. No elbow. Did you ever find a 7MGTE harness? Reason is I'm going to MN this weekend. And if you still need it, I'll grab it. Or but it's a JDM one, shorter.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I just remember, I think I have another stock intercooler in my storage in MN. I'll double check, that one is good, no dents.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Are you looking for a muffler? If so, I have MagnaFlow on my Celica that I am gonna take off. It's dual square slant cut tips. It's loud though.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts